- 1 cup Goodness Superfoods Traditional Barley & Oats Porridge
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup rice bran oil
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel, core and slice the apples. Place them in a pan with a splash of water, place over the heat and bring to a simmer for about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile put the Barley & Oats in the bowl of a food processor and blitz until it resembles a coarse flour. Add the pecans and pulse, just until broken up into small chunks. Finally add the oil and honey and mix.
- Place the apples in a deep ovenproof dish and top with the crumble mix. Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Serve with custard or thick natural yoghurt.
Recipe courtesy of Goodness Super Foods