¼ cup castor sugar
2 Tbsp boiling water
¼ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp butter
1 banana, sliced lengthways
¼ cup BARLEYmaxTM flakes
¼ cup oats
¾ cup almond milk
½ Tbsp almond butter
Pinch of cinnamon
- Heat the sugar, vanilla extract and water in a pan over medium heat until it forms a caramel.
- Add the banana to the pan and turn regularly to coat well. Add the butter and heat for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place the BARLEYmaxTM flakes, oats and almond milk into a small suacepan and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes , stirrling constantly.
- Add the almond butter and cinnamon, turn the heat to low and stir until the porride has thickened.
- Serve immediately with the bananas.
- Try other fruit like caramelised peaches.
- Any nut butter or milk can be used.